- Mobile Drum Teacher offers a totally unique and enjoyable experience for the student.
One thing that you will find different from any other teacher is that you don’t even need to leave your house for lessons. You get to play in the comfort of your own home, on your own drums.
- You also get to choose exactly what you want to learn.
No generic lessons where you will be forced to learn something you don’t find particularly interesting.
Other institutes often have a program already written out for students which doesn’t address the student’s likes or dislikes, or match with their current skill level.
They are paying for something they might not necessarily enjoy and could end up losing interest as a result..
- My goal is to make sure each student is happy and comfortable with the material I am teaching. I generally teach one on one but can offer small group classes (2-3 is optimal).
- I am also a Creative Kids provider. This means each child between the ages of 4.5 and ages are entitled to $100 worth of lessons for free with me!
(Through the myservicensw website) https://my.service.nsw.gov.au
- I will also go the extra mile for you and help with tuning and maintaining/repairing your drums for no extra cost.
- I have my working with children certificate. I have also worked with aggressive and disabled children in the past in a youth worker position, so I am understanding and patient.
I teach anyone who wants to learn. There is no age limit or prior experience needed.If you have always wanted to play music but never gave yourself the chance then now is your time. You won’t regret it!
Music is the most powerful thing in the world. It is a universal language that connects people, increases your memory and brain functionality, gives you confidence and enables one to express their self in the most creative and enjoyable way.
I’m looking forward to teaching you in the future.
Drumming to a place near you!
Mobile Drum Teacher.